Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New Dress Obession: Victoria Beckham Inspired Pieces from ASOS

I'm a shopper.  I love clothes and I love to shop.  When My Husband was overseas I found myself spending a little recklessly out of boredom and sadness.  It was the first time in my life I didn't have to really budget...his salary pays all our bills and when he was in Iraq he wasn't spending a dime.  So I spent for the both of us.

Recently I managed to shop a site and fall in love with their dresses without buying them.  I realized I can appreciate their structure and how they looked on the models but did not actually need them (plus I just bought a Banana Republic silk wrap dress and a Max & Cleo Navajo Print mini in Kansas City).  So I'm learning temperance slowly but surely.

Anyway, my new go-to online shop is a British site called ASOS

Their dresses are gorgeous!  You can find some of the floaty, blouson-type ones that are in right now, but for the curvier girls (like me) they have a ton of stretch-infused, pencil skirted items that manage to make you look sexy and sophisticated.  Like Mrs. Victoria Beckham (how'd you like that segway?)!

The ASOS Victoria Beckham inspired line is classic: 






Now that is fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment