Friday, May 13, 2011

Fighting Music

These songs are great for getting your adrenaline up.  I listen to this playlist when I'm working out my aggression.  Parental advisory suggested...some of the songs on this list have some very bad words in them.
  • "Where My Girls At" by 702
  • "My Own Worst Enemy" by Lit
  • "Crazy Bitch" by Buckcherry
  • "Gunpowder & Lead" by Miranda Lambert
  • "Breakin' Dishes" by Rihanna
  • "Stronger" by Britney Spears
  • "Fighter" by Christina Aguilera
  • "Ring the Alarm" by Beyoncé
  • "Pretty Girl" by Sugarcult
  • "U & Ur Hand" by Pink
  • "Goodbye" by Kristiana DeBarge
  • "Now I'm That Bitch" by Livvi Franc
  • "Let's Go" by Trick Daddy featuring Lil Jon & Twista
  • "Think Twice" by Eve 6
  • "These Walls" by Trapt
  • "Where Da Hood At" by DMX
  • "I Stand Alone" by Godsmack
  • ".45" by Shinedown
  • "Love is Blind" by Eve
  • "Set it Off" by POD

No comments:

Post a Comment